In Sintiki and just seven kilometers from the town of Sidirokastro, in a location with panoramic views, are the thermal baths of Sidirokastro.
The spas of Sidirokastro are known from the Byzantine era. During the Turkish were in use, reported by Elvis Çelebi, who passed through them in 1667. Also in 1886 refer to the Travelling Notes of Nicholas Shinas.
From 1929 and for fifty-three years worked by Boukouvala SA, and in 1983 granted the Municipality of Sidirokastro. In 1989 it was incorporated Pure Municipal Corporation Baths Sidirokastro and today is part of “SINTIKIS” Municipal Limited Company.