Tour of Athens - Half Day
The cost of a 8 hour tour of Athens by Taxi: 220 €
Cost of a 8-hour tour of Athens by Minivan: 300 €
* All taxes and VAT included.
Athens tour duration: 8 hours
One taxi can accommodate up to 4 people
In one Minivan (minibus) can accommodate up to 8 people
Every day, at any time.
The half day tour in Athens includes:
• Acropolis (where you will see the Parthenon Temple, which is dedicated to Athena Parthenos, Propylaea, which is a monumental entrance to the sacred area, Temple of Athena Nike, which is dedicated to Athena Nike, Erechteion Temple, Caryatids, Herodian Theater, the ruins of the Dionysus Theater, Areopagus)
• Temple of Zeus (which is the largest ancient temple in Greece in the Corinthian order)
• Panathenaic stadium (also known as Kallimarmaros; the original stadium, built for the first modern Olympic Games in 1896)
• Lycabet Hill
• Old Palace
• Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and Changing of the Guard
• Catholic cathedral
• “Neoclassical trilogy” (Academy, National Library and First University of Athens)
* The route may be changed due to lack of time, demonstrations, strikes or other problems that may arise.
• English-speaking professional driver with a basic knowledge of the sights that you are going to visit.
• Mercedes-Benz cars are equipped with air conditioning, WiFi, child seats and cold water.
• Professional Russian speaking guide.
• Entry tickets:
From April 1 to October 31: Acropolis (20 euros), Temple of Zeus (6 euros).
From November 1 to March 31: Acropolis (10 euros), Temple of Zeus (3 euros).
We can offer you several traditional Greek restaurants or taverns with dishes of national cuisine.
Starting point: Any address within the center of Athens.
The end of the tour: Any address within the center of Athens.
* Athens Center - the limits are displayed on the map below.
** If you need to be met at Athens Airport, then the transfer to the Center of Athens is additionally paid.
All cars brand Mercedes-Bens, luxury.
Pass the mandatory service and are in excellent condition.
You will receive a confirmation from us with full information that you have booked by e-mail.
Please email us at least a week before the change or cancellation!